Our client is a successful logistics company based in Northampton. Your role will be to ensure efficient loading and unloading of stock from delivery vehicles into and from the warehouse. You will need to ensure the delivery operation has the correct stock on board at all times to complete the delivery routes. You will be working closely on behalf of our customers to ensure that they are receiving the correct freight at the correct time and upholding our clients promise of delivering exactly what they have ordered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of cross docking and warehousing operations at a high volume
- The ability to manoeuvre stock by hand
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills – The ability to interpret and complete paperwork accurately is important.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be pro active – Works with the management team to proactively identify improvements to the workplace.
- The ability to work well under pressure and too tight deadlines
- The ability to take pride in delivering exceptional customer service